The Well Nourished Life
This FALL, Increase Ease, Organization, Inspiration and Creativity in YOUR Kitchen!
Is your life busy?
Ours is.... We are parents, juggling full-time careers as wellness guides and we know the challenges facing a busy family in the modern world trying to experience health, joy and a meaningful sense of purpose in life.
And that first challenge is often just trying to get a healthy dinner on the table. And if everyone will actually eat it without complaints, well that is a bonus....
It’s not easy, but cultivating practices based on meaningful DISCIPLINE and CELEBRATION has helped our family to maintain BALANCE and strength of IMMUNITY in all aspects of our lives.
We have heard from our community about the burden of the common everyday challenges to uphold family-harmony, while feeling properly nourished and trying to make time for personal care.
Time and again, we’ve heard that support, education, inspiration and creativity in the KITCHEN is an essential key for enjoying a balanced and inspired life.
It’s hard to prioritize time for personal self-care when you’re striving to get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table!
We asked BUSY people what was important to them and the answer was resounding...
Help me to nourish myself and my family!
Years of Practice and Experience
We have dug deep, deep, DEEP into our personal tool-kit of food, diet and kitchen BEST PRACTICES to share with you the inspiration, creativity and delight that infuses our meals and builds the solid foundation of our health and wellness. (Our 13 year old son has never been on antibiotics or seen a doctor for sickness.) For years we have been creating easy and delicious recipes based on simple yet profound AYURVEDIC PRINCIPLES to nourish our family and the hundreds of students who have eaten at our table.
And now, we have bundled our most delicious, nutritious, effective and efficient tips into one course to help YOU make a real and lasting change in the kitchen and perhaps even in YOUR life....
Here's what the THE WELL NOURISHED LIFE includes....
- Over 25 short, sweet and savoury inspirational lessons in video and audio format for your convenience. View and re-view in the comfort of your own home!
- Lesson handouts including inspirational and educational support worksheets.
- A delightful online recipe box of over 20+ easy, nutritious and delicious recipes, including email "inbox" inspirations.
- And a bunch of useful tips to help you get and stay organized.
- Extraordinary support including an email "hotline" to submit your questions and send feedback.
- One (1) private online personal consultation with course mentor Shankari Van Acker to address your unique questions & personal concerns. Receive valuable tips and support specific to you and your family.
- HOLIDAY Bonus Lesson jam-packed with our favourite recipes and tips to support you in the kitchen this Holiday Season.
- Access to our private Well Nourished Life Facebook Group where you can ask your questions, share your successes, find an abundance of easy, fun and delcious seasonal recipes and connect with a community of your fellow students.
Learn how to….
- Create an organized pantry with a complete grocery list of easy, wholesome ingredients that form the healthy foundation of most any recipe.
- Revolutionize the way you grocery shop to make it fun, simple, more cost-effective and time-efficient. (Our students tell us that the money they saved in the first few months more than covered the cost of the course....)
- Utilize family favourites and inspiring seasonal local ingredients to connect with your own deep inner creativity and natural healing wisdom.
- Adapt one basic recipe into unlimited variations based on cravings, season and available ingredients.
- Create your own easy, nutritious and delicious recipes through the proven process of our Recipe Boot-camp.
- Recruit, organize and delegate meal time into a more harmonious and peaceful experience for all.
- Shannon Nelson, Teacher Grade 5/6
"You've addressed so much! The most valuable things for me is your presence. Knowing that when I’m in the kitchen each day, I could write to you about anything! I totally feel comfortable doing that!"
- Monica Sass, Teacher - Grade 4/5
We are confident that the thoughtful and well-practiced teachings of The Well Nourished Life will support ANY and ALL dietary preference or requirements of you and your family!
What results can you expect....?
- Reduce guilt, obligation, stress and feeling burdened by responsibility at the grocery store and in the kitchen.
- Save time with better meal-time organization. Learn best practices of ingredients, preparation and execution.
- Increase confidence in your skills and creative ability to prepare wholesome nourishment for your household.
- Build skills to address picky-eaters, food allergies, food intolerance or different dietary choices within one family.
- Save money! As your confidence grows, you may eat out less and reduce processed and packaged options.
- Better health! Experience as digestion, elimination, emotional well-being and immunity increase over time.
- Create personalized recipes to deepen your tool-box of family favourites.
- Experience deeper delight in preparing wholesome meals that nourish body, mind and soul.
- Dedicated email support throughout to address your questions and concerns.
- One (1) personalized consultation to explore your unique needs and situation.
- Private Facebook Group sharing additional guidance, support and resources to compliment the course material and cultivate community support and accountability.
We are limiting registration to ensure we provide YOU the valuable and unparalleled support we are confident makes this course extremely meaningful and "life changing".
"I am beginning to sense that this course was not only about nourishing with food but nourishing my soul through awareness of my life choices and how they are impacting me. I really can not thank you enough for holding space for me in my healing and well-being!"
- Vicky Morrison, Grassroots Wood Fired Pizza | Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Life-Style Consultant
"Shankari, I love the online course experience of The Well Nourished Life. It is the only way I can engage with my busy schedule. I can watch some and watch more later, I can watch anywhere and at any time I want. I can watch it twice if I want to. The key in my opinion is that you have made yourself available to answer all questions etc and backed up the lessons with support. Online is sucky if compared to in-person only when participants can’t engage with the teacher and with you everyone can, so it is awesome!!!"
- Sarah Holloway, Insurance Claims Rep, Mother & Wife Extraordinaire
Frequently Asked Questions
"I loved THE WELL NOURISHED LIFE and continue to apply the lessons I learned daily! My biggest take away has been how quickly and easily I am able to create a nourishing meal with whatever foods are available in my fridge or pantry. As the seasons change I am freshly inspired to incorporate the autumn flavours…….I almost feel like an artist! Thank you Shankari for showing me a way to be more confident in my own abilities.”
- Lori Walker, Ayurvedic Wellness and Life-Style Consultant
Nourish your household by providing simple, nutritious and delicious home-made meals with joy and confidence.
Register RISK FREE with our 30 day, money back guarantee!
Payment plans available / Save 15% when you pay in full....
Use our proven practices to create nourishing meals, even if you are busy, unorganized, over-whelmed or find cooking a chore.
And for those confident in the kitchen, you will find a large dose of organization, fresh creativity and delightful inspiration ready and waiting!
Our uncomplicated and natural teachings based on time-tested AYURVEDIC CONSIDERATIONS create a meaningful experience of good quality wholesome ingredients, seasonal inspiration, wonder and celebration applicable to any dietary restrictions, requirements or preferences.
We look forward to seeing you in the kitchen......
Shankari began mastering mac & cheese, brownies, cream of broccoli soup and the art of salad dressing as a kid. Over the next 20 years she has woven that passion for delicious, nutritious and satisfying food with the natural healing practices of Yoga, Ayurveda and Herbal Medicine. She teaches passionately that with a strong and balanced *inner flame* we can digest the nourishment and delight from any experience and truly live a Well Nourished Life! Learn more about Shankari HERE.