The Well Nourished Life
Spring 2018 - Increase Ease, Organization, Inspiration and Creativity in YOUR Kitchen!
Is your life busy?
Ours is.... We are parents, juggling full-time careers as wellness guides and we know the challenges facing a busy family in the modern world trying to experience health, joy and a meaningful sense of purpose in life.
It’s not easy, but cultivating practices based on discipline and celebration has helped our family to maintain balance in all aspects of our lives.
In reaching out to our community we learned about YOUR challenges as you seek to feel nourished, maintain balance and prioritize personal care.
Time and again, we heard that support, education, inspiration and creativity in the kitchen is an essential key for enjoying a balanced and inspired life.
It’s hard to prioritize time for personal self-care when you’re striving to get a healthy and delicious dinner on the table!
We asked BUSY people what was important to them and the answer was resounding...
Help me to nourish myself and my family!
Years of Practice and Experience
We have dug deep into our personal tool-kit of food, diet and kitchen best practices to share with you the inspiration, creativity and delight that infuses our meals and builds the solid foundation of our health and wellness. (Our 12 year old son has never been on antibiotics or seen a doctor for sickness).
We have bundled our most delicious, nutritious, effective and efficient tips into one course to help YOU make a real and lasting change in the kitchen and perhaps even in YOUR life....
Here's what the THE WELL NOURISHED LIFE includes....
- Amazing lessons in video and audio format for your convenience.
- Lesson handouts inspirational and educational support material.
- LIVE Q&A Chats to address your questions and concerns.
- One (1) private 30 minute personalized Kitchen Coaching Session.
- A solid tool-kit of easy, nutritious and delicious recipes, including email "inbox" inspirations. Along with tips to help you keep it all organized.
- Extraordinary support including an email "hotline" to submit your questions and send feedback.
- An online personal consultation with course mentor Shankari Van Acker to address your unique questions & concerns. Receive value tips and support specific to you and your family.
- Access to our private Well Nourished Life Facebook Group where you can ask your questions, share your successes, find an abundance of easy, fun and delcious seasonal recipes and connect with a community of your fellow students.
Learn how to….
- Create an organized pantry with a complete grocery list of easy, wholesome ingredients that form the healthy foundation of most any recipe.
- Revolutionize the way you grocery shop to make it fun, simple, more cost-effective and time-efficient.
- Utilize family favourites and inspiring seasonal local ingredients to connect with your own deep inner creativity and natural healing wisdom.
- Adapt one basic recipe into unlimited variations based on cravings, season and available ingredients.
- Create your own easy, nutritious and delicious recipes through the proven process of our Recipe Boot-camp,
- Recruit, organize and delegate meal time into a more peaceful experience for all.
"You've addressed so much! The most valuable things for me is your presence. Knowing that when I’m in the kitchen each day, I could write to you about anything! I totally feel comfortable doing that!"
- Monica Sass, Teacher - Grade 4/5
We are confident that the thoughtful and well-practiced teachings of The Well Nourished Lfe will support ANY and ALL dietary preference or requirments of you and your family!
What results can you expect....?
- Reduce guilt, obligation, stress and feeling burdened by responsibility at the grocery store and in the kitchen.
- Save time with better meal-time organization. Learn best practices of ingredients, preparation and execution.
- Increase confidence in your skills and creative ability to prepare wholesome nourishment for your household.
- Build skills to address picky-eaters, food allergies, food intolerance or different dietary choices within one family.
- Save money! As your confidence grows, you may eat out less and reduce processed and packaged options.
- Better health! Experience as digestion, elimination, emotional well-being and immunity increase over time.
- Create personalized recipes to deepen your tool-box of family favourites.
- Experience deeper delight in preparing wholesome meals that nourish body, mind and soul.
- Dedicated email support throughout to address your questions and concerns.
- One (1) personalized consultation to explore your unique needs and situation.
- Private Facebook Group sharing additional guidance, support and resources to compliment the course material and cultivate community support and accountability.
LIVE Online Q&A Sessions
- Join Shankari online for a live 60 minute chat to ask your questions, explore seasonal tips and interact with The Well Nourished Life community.
- Dates: Nov 22 7:30pm EST | Dec 10 7:30pm | Jan 16 7:30pm | Feb 3 7:30pm
We are limiting registration to ensure we can provide to YOU the valuable and unparalleled support that we are confident makes this course extremely meaningful and "life changing".
"I am beginning to sense that this course was not only about nourishing with food but nourishing my soul through awareness of my life choices and how they are impacting me. I really can not thank you enough for holding space for me in my healing and well-being!"
- Vicky Morrison, Grassroots Wood Fired Pizza | Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Life-Style Consultant
"I love the online course experience. It is the only way I can engage with my busy schedule. I can watch some and watch more later, I can watch anywhere at any time I want. I can watch it twice if I want to. I know this is new for you but you are reaching me. The key in my opinion is that you have made yourself available to answer all questions etc and backed up the lessons with support. Online is sucky if compared to in-person only when participants can’t engage with the teacher and with you everyone can, so it is awesome!!!"
- Sarah Holloway, Insurance Claims Rep, Mother & Wife Extraordinaire
"I am very pleased with the program thus far. I have cooked very regularly for 30 years, from raw food vegan to bodybuilding type diets. Always looking for a recipes and building food plans, flipping from one thing to another.
1. Having a pantry list is great. I have made plenty of lists in the past, but this new kitchen mindset made my shopping easy and cheaper. Next time it will be even easier & even cheaper for sure.
2. I’m learning how to cook without looking in a book and feel good about 'whipping' something up.
3. I cleared more out of my pantry today... enough with buying so many crazy ingredients for a new recipe, I can substitute.
4. I listened to myself and my cravings and trusted what I needed, not what I 'should eat'. Grapefruit was delightful.
5. I bought Swiss cheese and had a sentimental moment, I missed Swiss cheese.
6. I have an old Inn that I drive by every week (for almost 3 years) and I always think about going to the Farmers Market they hold on Wednesdays. I will go next week and every week after and start to explore shopping options in my neighbourhood.
Thank you Shankari, this is a game changer for me!"
- Susan Hlibchuk, Power Yoga Canada | Owner/Operator Etobicoke
Frequently Asked Questions
Nourish your household by providing simple, nutritious and delicious home-made meals with joy and confidence.
Use our proven practices to create nourishing meals, even if you are busy, unorganized, over-whelmed or find cooking a chore.
Our uncomplicated and natural teachings create a meaningful experience of good quality wholesome ingredients, seasonal inspiration, celebration and delight applicable to any dietary restrictions, requirements or preferences.
Shankari began mastering mac & cheese, brownies, cream of broccoli soup and the art of salad dressings as a kid. Over the last 15 years she has woven that passion for delicious, nutritious and satisfying food with the natural healing practices of Yoga, Ayurveda and Herbal Medicine. She teaches passionately that with a strong and balanced *inner flame* (physical, mental and emotional) we can digest the nourishment and delight from any experience. Learn more HERE about Shankari.